Part B Coverage
What will it cost?
What does it cover?
- Medically necessary services
- Preventive services
- Clinical research
- Ambulance services
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Mental health
- Partial hospitalization
- Getting a second opinion before surgery
- Limited outpatient prescription drugs
How can I enroll?
- You can enroll in Medicare online at the Social Security website or by calling or visiting your local Social Security office.
If you're nearing age 65 check out the New to Medicare page on SHIINE's website.